Meet Vanessa Quayle, Founder of WORKOUT WORK IN, an intentional online 45 min practice, combining strength and circuit training with mindfulness and meditation. Each session is designed to help clients move more and stress less.
After spending over a decade working in marketing and communications in Sydney, Ness relocated to Singapore in 2012 and decided to follow her passion in health and fitness. In 2014, she launched her own outdoor group fitness business and in 2016 expanded it to Vietnam with her family.
After 7 years of living in Asia, she has relocated to Sydney with her three beautiful kids where she has launched her new venture, Workout Work In, combining her love of movement with mindfulness.
🌐 WEBSITE: https://www.workoutworkin.com.au/
📩 BUSINESS EMAIL: email@example.com
📸 INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/workout_workin/
👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/WorkOutWorkIn/
- Certificate III in Fitness, FIAFitnation
- Certificate IV Personal Trainer, FIAFitnation
- Group Training Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer, United States Sports Academy - and American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Agility, Balance, Coordination Fitness Training Specialist (ACE)
- Sports Conditioning Specialist (ACE)- MetaFit Training Coach (MetaFit Australia)
- PunchFit Australia Boxing Trainer (PunchFit Australia)
- Pre and Post Natal Fitness Instructor (FIAFitnation)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Openground Mindfulness Training
- Bachelor of Arts in International Communications, Macquarie University
- Certified First Aid Provider, Allens Training Pty Ltd